- 1 lb beets, peeled
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3 large carrots, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus salt to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Cut the beets, sweet potatoes and carrots each into slices that are about 1/4 inch thick and about 3-inches long.
- Put beets in one bowl and carrots and sweet potatoes in another add 1 tbsp oil to each bowl. Toss to coat then season with salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey and vinegar. Pour evenly over each bowl of vegetables and toss to coat.
- Spread the beets in a single layer on a foil or parchment-lined baking sheet and carrots/sweet potatoes on another. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip vegetables. Put back in the oven and bake an additional 10-15 minutes until caramelized, making sure not to burn. Transfer vegetable to one baking sheet and toss to combine. Add salt, to taste. Serve and enjoy!