- 8 slices very fresh bread (preferably artisanal)
- Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto Aioli or Maple Bacon Aioli
- 12 slices bacon
- Fresh lettuce leaves (preferably Boston Leaf or garden fresh)
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 garden fresh beefstake tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 avocados, sliced and slightly mashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread, if you wish. Cook bacon until crispy and browned.
- Spread aioli on one side of toast/bread.
- Divide bacon, lettuce, basil and tomatoes on bread slices. Season with salt and pepper
- Spread slightly smashed avocado on the other slices of bread. Place on top of tomatoes and serve.