Frozen Berries with Hot White Chocolate Sauce
Posted by Donna-Marie Pye on
- 8 oz (or 2 100 g bars) good quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped (can also use a good quality dark chocolate)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- 1 lb frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries & blackberries)
- In a heat-proof bowl, set over a pan of simmering hot water, combine white chocolate, whipping cream and vanilla.
- Let mixture sit until chocolate is melted, then gently stir until it is completely blended together. Keep warm.
- About 5 minutes before serving, remove the berries from the freezer and spoon into individual serving bowls. Ladle the warm chocolate sauce over the berries and serve.
Makes 4 servings
Tip: This sauce reheats well, so if only serving two, make the full amount of sauce anyways. You can always have a second serving!
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: Desserts, Gluten Free, white chocolate
This is fantastic! Simple enough for a family dinner but delicious enough for company. It’s unbelievably yummy.