SCRAMBLED EGG & SMOKED SALMON BREAKFAST PIZZA
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat is fine)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 focaccia or flatbread
- 8 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 oz thinly sliced smoked salmon, coarsely chopped (or substitute cooked bacon or ham)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or dill
- In a small bowl mix together sour cream, green onions and mustard; set aside.
- Heat focaccia bread in 350°F oven for 10 minutes
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, egg white, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs and stir gently until scrambled.