- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/4 cups coconut
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup peanut butter coated candies, candy corn, chocolate chips or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together white and brown sugar, oatmeal, coconut, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add butter and rub it all together with your hands until mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg and stir together until mixture is moist. Add in peanut butter candies and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Before baking flatten slightly with a fork. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 24 large cookies or 36 regular cookies
Storage & Freezing Instructions: These cookies will keep well in an air-tight container for 1-2 days, or you can freeze the cookie dough or baked cookies. To freeze them after they’re baked, allow them to cool completely and store them in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Freeze cookie dough balls in a freezer safe container and when ready to bake, place the frozen cookie dough on a baking sheet and add 2-4 minutes to the baking time.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE TOOLS TO MAKE THIS RECIPE: