- Phlippen Rimmer
- 2 - 3 lemon wedges
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Tillen Farms Dilly Pickle juice
- 6 oz Clamato juice
- 2-3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce or more to taste
- 2 - 3 dashes Tabasco
- 1/4 tsp Phlippens Rimmer for topping
- Garnishes: Cooked bacon, cooked shrimp, Tillen Farms Jalapeno Onions, Pickled Classic Asparagus and or Pickled Dilly Beans
- Take the lemon wedge and run it around the outside edge of the serving glass, then dunk the rim in the Phlippen Rimmer. Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the vodka and pickle juice, then squeeze in some lemon juice (we like at least 2 wedges, but sometimes a bit more is even good). Top up the glass with clamato juice.
- Add the Worcestershire and Tabasco and sprinkle some Phlippen Rimmer on top. Give it a good stir.
- Garnish with your favourite garnishes such as Tillen Farms Jalapeno Onions, Dilly Beans, Pickled Asparagus, cooked bacon or cooked shrimp.