- 1 lb whole salmon filet, skin on, or pieces
- Kosher or sea salt + freshly ground black pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp Sarafino Fused Extra Virgin olive oil (Lemon, Basil or Chili Pepper)
- 2 to 3 tbsp Sarafino Lemon Dill, Maple, Apple, Whole Grain or Apple Raw & Sprouted Mustard
- Preheat oven or barbecue to 375 F or medium high.
- Place salmon, skin side down on a piece of parchment paper or foil (if grilling) and lay on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Generously coat salmon with mustard using the brush or the back of a spoon.
- Oven Instructions: Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Barbecue Instructions: Place foil on preheated grill. Cover with lid and grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Note: Individual filets of salmon will cook faster than a whole filet.