The modern craft movement of classic cocktails is back and nothing hints more of summer than gin!
But did you know G&T takes its roots from the jungles of Malaya. This workshop will take you through how necessity created a cocktail and how popularity took the drink very far away from its roots. Sommelier & mixologist Ash Gibson will walk you through the different gin styles (yes there are multiple) before you learn how to craft your own cocktails. Ash will show you how to create your own raspberry cordial before creating a luscious fruit-inspired cocktail, learn the fine art of infusion as we take a riff on a classic British G & T and finally, we'll give you a lesson on "muddling" to create a bright herb-scented gin cocktail. Of course, each drink will be serve with some delicious food pairings (which will have been pre-made ahead.)So come join the fun and see why gin is in. You must be 19 or over to attend this class. Please present valid ID at the time of check-in.
Cocktails: Pink Peppercorn Phizz Gin Cocktail, Earl Grey Martini & The Basil Blush
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.