Wusthof Classic Nakiri 7"
- The blade shape finds its origin in Japan.
- A versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetable. Soft and hard.
- A pleasure to use for fruit as well.
- Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts.
- The blade can be easily controlled.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Wide, thin blade.
- Extremely sharp.
- With hollow edge.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.