ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Red
- Splash-proof design for commercial kitchens
- Uses Pro-Series® temperature probes
- Includes Pro-Series High Temp Cooking Probe with cable to 700°F max temp
- Adjustable high alarm and low alarm
- Always-on Min & Max temperatures
- Adjustable volume to 92dB (4 settings)
- Includes count-down and count-up timer
- Really big digits and a backlight
- Available in 9 colors
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
The ChefAlarm professional oven thermometer has been Rated #1 by a leading Cook's Magazine. Designed for commercial use, ChefAlarm delivers features not found in "houseware" cooking alarms. Continuous Min/Max display tells you how hot (or cold) your food got when you weren't looking. A "High Alarm" sounds when your food reaches your setting, and a first-of-its-kind "Low Alarm" is perfect for making yogurt and other cold dishes. Adjustable alarm volume can be heard in a noisy restaurant kitchen.
ChefAlarm is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. ChefAlarm is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.