Microplane Gourmet Large Shaver
Gourmet series shavers, used by chefs, are the perfect kitchen tool for creating wide, fine shavings that are as flavorful as they are beautiful. Garnishes like a pro when making salads, pasta dishes, and baked goods
The Microplane Gourmet Series Large Shaver has an expansive paddle with large and well-spaced edges for shaving coconut, chocolate, hard cheese, garlic and ginger. Also used to make carrot strips, the shaver is a versatile tool that provides wide grated results often found in salads. The stainless steel blades are made in the USA. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of any grating chore. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates, and a reusable cover is included for safer storage.
Use a Shaver for:
Recipes that deserve an impressive presentation. Cheese, garlic, chocolate, truffles, vegetables, ginger
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 7 oz