The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddled with ample grating surfaces and US made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extrondinary durabilty. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
Use a Fine Grater for:
Citrus Zest, Chilies, Cinnamon, Coconut Ginger, Garlic, Onions and Hard Cheeses. The result will be a fine powder or paste.
Use a Ribbon Grater for:
Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon, and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
Use an Ultra Coarse Grater for:
Shred for coleslaw or hash browns: Apple, Cabbage, Potato, Zucchini, and Carrots. Shred large widths of hard and soft cheese. And use for softening butter.
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX