Emile Henry Mini Pie Plate (Set of 2)
Carefully hand-crafted in France for over 150 years.Founded in 1850, and located in Marcigny, a small town in the province of Burgundy, France, Emile Henry has established a worldwide reputation for manufacturing the finest quality ceramic ovenware, gourmet cooking products, and bakeware products. Still owned and operated by the Henry family, the company still manufactures their cooking products from Burgundy clay using their proprietary high resistance state-of-the-art oven ceramic manufacturing process.
Traditionally styled in classic French ruffles detailing. From oven to table this dish is ideal for baking and serving. For 12 generous servings, which can be cut directly in the dish without any risk of scratching the surface .Made from heat resistant ceramic, this dish diffuses the heat evenly for baking of cakes and pies.
- Includes 2 dishes
- Oven (resistant up to 250°C/500°F)
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well to keep food warm at the table
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time
- Will not absorb odors or flavors
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, broiler and dishwasher safe
- 10-year Emile Henry guarantee
- Made in France
- Each dish: 3.14"W x 1.75" H
- Capacity: 250 ml/8oz