VIRTUAL SERIES: The Julia Challenge (Part 2)
The Food Network's hot new series challenges home cooks to make some of Julia Child's iconic dishes. We've taken our our spin in our new three-week cook-along series. We'll teach you how to make some of Julia's classic dishes while learning and exploring the essential techniques each dish encompasses. We'll also delve into Julia's upbringing, her awakening to food, our meeting Julia and look at all the ways this culinary pioneer has inspired all of us to cook with our hearts. Each session will also delve into some simple wine pairing options as we learn a little about French wines from around the country.
- May 12th: Learn about Julia's relationship with her husband and we'll make the dish she loved to cook for her husband Paul - Coq au Vin (Chicken In Wine)
CLASS TYPE: Cook-Along / Virtual
INSTRUCTORS: Donna-Marie Pye, Lynne Barna
FOOD KIT INCLUDES: All ingredients necessary to make each Julia Child recipe. NO DELIVERY AVAILABLE. Pick up in-studio only. Pick up of food kits will be every Thursday (day of event) from 2-5 pm.
- All classes delivered using the Zoom platform
- Price is 1 device per household
- Classes are fully interactive and cook-along style
- Class length is 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- 1 week prior to the class you will receive:
- Class ID Number/URL
- Recipe Package
- Shopping List
- Equipment List