VIRTUAL ITALIAN: Family Favourites with Emily Richards
Chef Emily Richards has been a favourite Relish instructor since our inception in 2011. Now, she is launching her 2nd Edition of her bestselling cookbook "Per la Famiglia (Memories & Recipes of Southern Italian Home Cooking)". Her Italian roots stem from southern Italy and the recipes have been handed down from generation to generation.
Join us in this virtual cooking class as you learn to prepare some of her family classics - Zuppa con Polpette di Ricotta (Ricotta Ball Soup) and Involtini di Pollo con Proscuitto e Ricotta (Proscuitto & Ricotta Chicken Rolls). Then while you are finishing up your prep, Emily will demonstrate one of her favourite Italian family desserts - Crostata di Marmallata (Jam Tart). This class is ideal for any age, but especially those who love home-style Italian cooking.
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Stock pot, oven-proof skillet
- Zuppa con Polpette di Ricotta (Ricotta Ball Soup) | Cook-Along
- Involtini di Pollo con Proscuitto e Ricotta (Proscuitto & Ricotta Chicken Rolls) | Cook-Along
- Crostata di Marmallata (Jam Tart) | Demonstration (recipe provided)
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye
FOOD KIT INCLUDES: Chicken breasts, Ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, herbs, proscuitto, baby spinach, grape tomatoes, garlic, chicken stock (Serves 4)
- All classes delivered using the Zoom platform
- Price is 1 device per household
- Classes are fully interactive and cook-along style
- Class length is 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- 1 week prior to the class you will receive:
- Class ID Number/URL
- Recipe Package
- Shopping List
- Equipment List
RELISH RECIPES are developed using common common cooking and baking ingredients that may or not be specified in the menu titles including various fruits and vegetable, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours etc. If you have a food allery or want to know about a food substitution, please ask ahead of the class or we are happy to make suggestions for other substitutions.