VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR: The Holiday Cocktail & Appetizers
Get the weekend off right with a tag team demo to kickstart your evening. t starts with a trendy holiday cocktail paired with two amazing appetizers featuring our spirits expert and Aussie Sommelier, Ash Gibson. Tonight you'll learn how to create a classic "sour" by starting with any base alcohol. Plus you'll create one delicious appetizer and we'll demonstrate a second one. So grab your favourite bubble of friends and let's have a Virtual Happy Hour!
MENU: A Classic Holiday "Sour", Blackened Shrimp with Oranges & Pomegranate, Pistachio Crusted Labneh (Demo)
INSTRUCTORS: Donna-Marie Pye & Ashley Gibson
What To Expect In Our Virtual Classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our virtual classes you'll cook alongside our professional chef instructors live in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Classes are 1 to 1 1/2 hours in length
- You will receive the Zoom link, Recipe and Equipment Information 1 week prior to the class time.
- Classes are fully interactive, so you can ask questions during the cooking session.
What's In The Food Kit: Purchase our food kit to use in your cooking class. Key ingredients and some pantry staples will be included.
- Ingredients to make the Holiday Cocktail including alcohol for 2 drinks
- Ingredients to make Blackened Shrimp with Oranges & Pomegranate
A list of what you will need to provide will be included. Pick up of the food kit will be 2 to 24 hour prior to class. Pick up at Relish Cooking Studio (sorry we cannot offer delivery).