VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR: Classic Cocktail & Appetizers
Get the weekend off right with a tag team demo to kickstart your evening. We'll start with a classic cocktail-making lesson paired with an amazing appetizer featuring our spirits expert and Aussie Sommelier, Ash Gibson. Tonight you'll learn how to create a classic "Manhattan" by starting with any base alcohol. Then cook along as you create one delicious appetizer to eat with. So grab your favourite bubble of friends and let's have a Virtual Happy Hour!
Choose OPTION 1 for Registration + Food Kit OR OPTION 2 for Registration + Zoom Link Only
MENU: A Classic "Manhattan", Fig & Arugula Flatbread (Enough for 2)
INSTRUCTORS: Donna-Marie Pye & Ashley Gibson
What To Expect In Our Virtual Classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our virtual classes you'll cook alongside our professional chef instructors live in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Classes are 1 to 1 1/2 hours in length
- You will receive the Zoom link, Recipe and Equipment Information 1 week prior to the class time.
- Classes are fully interactive, so you can ask questions during the cooking session.
What's In The Food Kit: Purchase our food kit to use in your cooking class. Key ingredients and some pantry staples will be included.
- Ingredients to make the Cocktail including alcohol for 2 drinks
- Our Housemade Pizza Dough to make Fig & Arugula Flatbread
A list of what you will need to provide will be included. Pick up of the food kit will be 2 to 24 hour prior to class. Pick up at Relish Cooking Studio (sorry we cannot offer delivery).