Thai cooking remains one of the most popular around the world. Join cooking instructor Sandra Valvassori as she creates mouthwatering plant-based cooking all with a Thai twist. Learn how to make a homemade green curry paste that you can use in a variety of dishes. You will experience deep and decadent recipes full of real, wholesome food, all insanely delicious and all amazingly good for you. Whether you’re vegan or not, these Thai-inspired recipes will provide you withstep-by-step instructions you can bring into your home kitchen to create an incredibly tasty and powerfully nutritious meal - perfect for weeknight meals or sharing with friends. **BONUS: You will receive 2 oz of homemade vegan fish sauce
MENU: Papaya Smoothie, Thai Green Chili Paste, Massaman Curry Paste, Peanut Sauce, Vegetable Thai Green Curry, Vegan Massaman Curry, Vegan Pad Thai with Peanut Sauce, Mango Sticky Rice Pudding
INSTRUCTOR: Sandra Valvassori
What You Will Learn In This Class:
- Why papaya Is a super food;
- The best brands for store-bought Thai ingredients;
- How to make three popular Thai sauces;
- How to make four of the most popular Thai dishes;
- Techniques for making the best Thai curries and sauces
- How to make perfect sticky white and black rice
What To Expect In Our Demonstration-Style Classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our demonstration-style classes you get to "sit-back and enjoy" while our professional chef instructors lead the class.
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- This class is limited to 14-22 participants
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
RELISH recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.