Welcome to Vegan cooking! Join cooking instructor Sandra Valvassori as she creates mouthwatering flavours and introduces you to the world of plant-based cooking making nut-based sauces, pickling, and savoury meals — all the vegan way and without anything processed. You will experience deep and decadent seasonal recipes full of real, wholesome food, all insanely delicious and all amazingly good for you. Whether you’re vegan or not, these seasonal recipes will provide you withstep-by-step instructions you can bring into your home kitchen to create an incredibly tasty and powerfully nutritious meal - perfect for Thanksgiving dinner or for any day of the week.
MENU: Warm Chickpea Arugula Salad with Tahini Dressing, Roasted Agrodolce (Sweet and Sour) Delicate Squash, Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Tomato Sauce, Masala Spiced Potatoes, Deconstructed Sweet and Salty Cheesecake with Plum Compote
INSTRUCTOR: Sandra Valvassori
What To Expect In Our Demonstration Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. We focus on teaching students the methods and techniques to cook classic and creative dishes lead by our professional and qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 2 1/2 – 3 hours in length
- Demonstration classes mean you sit-back-and-enjoy while we do the cooking. This is a very interactive experience.
- Demonstration classes have a maximum of 22- 24 guests.
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Loyalty card for more savings plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.
RELISH recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.