Happy Valentines Day! Celebrate with learning to make a perfect brunch for two on Saturday morning. Bring a friend or a date to start the weekend off right. We'll even include a mimosa for a Valentine's toast. Then you'll get to work in our kitchen as you learn the skills to making light and airy scones packed with delicious raspberries and white chocolate. You'll create a luxurious hollandaise sauce and learn to poach perfect eggs to top your homemade eggs Benedict. And create a delicious fruit salad while perfecting your knife skills.
PURCHASE 1 TICKET PER COUPLE
MENU: Raspberry & White Chocolate Scones, Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce, Tropical Fruit Salad + Mimosa
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for participants 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with others in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 participants
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
RELISH recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.