Mamma Mia! We’re making our own authentic Italian pizza on the barbecue!
Master the art of making and rolling your own dough while learning to create authentic Neapolitan-style pizza using a pizza stone or indirect heat on the grill. Everyone will get in the fun of preparing a variety of toppings and then dress and grill their own pizza. We’ll serve it up with a delicious salad and then finish the class off with an ice cold Italian treat for dessert. This is a hands-on class so space is limited. Emile Henry Pizza and Grilling Stones will be used during the class and available for purchase.
MENU: Homemade Pizza Dough, Lemon and Fresh Mozzarella Pizza, Pizza with Assorted Toppings, Affogoto (Espresso & Vanilla Ice Cream)
What To Expect in our Hands-On classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups up to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class