Ready to up your grilling game? Master the art of seasoning and searing like a pro in our two-week intensive workshop.
You’ll get hands-on experience with all kinds of grilling techniques – from fruits and vegetables to cheese, meat and seafood. Learn how to amp up flavour by making your own spice rubs and marinades, sauces and compound butters. We’ll share techniques for skewering kabobs to putting the perfect char on flatbreads. You’ll even prepare a few sides to serve up with your grilled feast. So join us and become the master of your own grill.
Dates are held on two consecutive weeks, Monday June 17 & 24 from 6-9 pm
MENU: Week 1
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Homemade Spice Rub
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Grilled Caesar Potato Salad
- Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Aioli
MENU: Week 2
- Grilled Salmon with Dijon-Tarragon Butter
- Grilled Rosemary Flatbread with Halloumi
- Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with Mint Pesto
- Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream