The best Chicken Cacciatore is simmered in a rich, rustic tomato sauce and is falling off the bone - Italian comfort food at it's best. It's an Italian classic and you'll never get a more succulent home cooked meal than this. We will walk you through the steps from butchering your own whole chicken into pieces, to sautéing vegetables and herbs and braising in tomato sauce to create this perfect comfort food. You'll also prepare a seasonal crisp salad and learn how to use a mandolin (no accidents we promise), then finish off with sweet baked jam tart.
MENU: Chicken Cacciatore (Chicken Braised in Rustic Tomato Sauce) with Pappardelle, Shaved Fennel and Pear Salad with Pecorino, Tarte Marmalada
Instructor: Donna-Marie Pye, P.H.Ec
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 15% off in-store purchases the day of class + 1 point on their Relish Loyalty card