Pan sauces are one the most discussed cooking techniques in all or our classes - and is one of the fastest ways to dress up a simple dinner. In this class you will focus on technique of creating quick and flavourful pan sauces, then use those techniques to dress up three favourite proteins. Once you have learn a few simple techniques, you'll wonder why you haven't been creating elegant sauces all along. Cook, eat, repeat at home.
MENU: Pan-Seared Chicken Scalloppini with Orange-Brandy Sauce, Pork Tenderloin with Simple Veloute Sauce, Seared Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce
Instructor: Donna-Marie Pye
Skills You Will Learn In This Class:
- Knife Skills
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for participants 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with others in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 participants
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish