What makes a great holiday party? It starts with trendy cocktails paired with some amazing appetizers. So join us tonight as our favourite Aussie sommelier and cocktail specialist Ash Gibson shows you how to make an array of specialty and craft holiday cocktails. You'll muddle and infuse some delicious flavours into different types of alcohol. We'll show you how to make a simple syrup as well as learning about other important cocktail ingredients. Learn about the best tools to have for a great cocktail bar too. Of course, each drink will be served with some delicious food pairings (which will have been pre-made ahead.) So grab a few friends and come join the fun. You must be 19 or over to attend this class. Please present valid ID at the time of check-in.
Cocktails: Negroni Spagliato, Marmalade & Mandarin Mojoito, Spiced Pear Clover Club
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with other guests in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.