LESSONS IN LIBATIONS: A Scotch & Steak Pairing Event + FREE Glencairn Tasting Glass
Scotch has held a prominent place in the lives of men from kings to authors to titans of industry. Each bottle of Scotch contains so much history, tradition and attention to detail, one should also participate in the celebration of it's artisanship and the process that transforms ordinary barely into an extraordinary drink .
Join us tonight for a unique food and scotch pairing event with scotch enthusiast Jeff Stacey as he shares his unique knowledge about the world of scotch. Each tasting will be accompanied by a unique food pairing, crafted by Relish Cooking Studio. Everyone attending will take home a Glencairn Tasting Glass - a revolutionary whisky glass that allows one to savour the taste and complexity of fine scotch's and whisky's.
- Appetizer: Smoked Salmon on Greens
- Main: Cast Iron Steak with Whiskey Garlic Cream Sauce
- Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding with Caramel-Whiskey Sauce
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye / Jeff Stacey
What To Expect In Our Food & Alcohol Pairing Events: In our unique pairing-style events you get to "sit-back and enjoy" while our professional chef instructors lead the class
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- This class is limited to 10 participants.
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
- Please CLICK HERE to review our cancellation policies for all cooking classes.