IN-PERSON: Soup For The Soul (& Bread Too)
In-Studio Covid Protocols: As new mandates are coming in, we are updating on the fly! Please LINK here to review all protocols for in-studio classes to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Island Seating: You must book a double seat.
Table Seating: One Table is available for individual seats with a barrier between seats
On a dark and frosty night, nothing is quite as comforting as a hearty bowl of soup and a warm crusty loaf to dunk it in. You'll enjoy a welcome beverage on us before exploring the recipes and techniques involved in this menu. Join us for this popular demonstration-style class as we teach you to make three comforting simple soups and breads to pair with them.
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye
MENU: Mexican Lentil Soup (DF/GF) with Cornbread, Malaysian Chicken Laksa Soup with Steamed Buns, Creamy Celeriac & Fennel Chowder with Cheddar & Chive Biscuits
What To Expect In Our Demonstration-Style Classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our demonstration-style classes you get to "sit-back and enjoy" while our professional chef instructors lead the class.
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- This class is limited to 10 participants.
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
- NEW Each registration includes a complimentary Welcome Class beverage.
- Please CLICK HERE to review our cancellation policies for all cooking classes.