IN-STUDIO: French Bistro Fare (Hands-On)
In-Studio Covid Protocols: As new mandates are coming in, we are updating on the fly! Please LINK here to review all protocols for in-studio classes to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
From Paris to Provence, bistros are at the heart of French cooking. Fresh from her trip back to Normandy France, our instructor will walk you through the steps to making this typical French bistro meal. You will learn how to work with mussels, create a delicious red wine reduction sauce after pan searing beef and prepare a simple French classic dessert using puff pastry and caramelized apples. So join us for this fabulous delve to bistro fare while introducing the culture of France into your own culinary adventures.
INSTRUCTOR: Lynne Barna
MENU: Mussels in White Wine Sauce, Beef In Red Wine Sauce with Fois Gras, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Apple Tarte Tatin
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our hands-on classes you get to do the cooking all while our professional instructors lead the class.
- Classes are 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- This class is limited to 8 participants.
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
- You will be standing, working and cooking for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed toe-shoes and have long hair tied back.
- Please CLICK HERE to review our cancellation policies for all cooking classes.