Come bake with us! In today's class you will learn how to make delicious, buttery, holiday yeast breads to bring along to your festive event or enjoy fresh at home! We will show you how to make one simple dough, that you can turn into a variety of applications. Learn the art of kneading, shaping and rolling the dough. Everyone will enjoy taking home a pan of dinner rolls and sweet cinnamon buns to share (or keep all to yourself!).
MENU: Dinner Rolls, Sun-Dried Tomato, Black Olive & Rosemary Focaccia, Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 - 16 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.