Biscotti are an Italian cookie that deserves to be made anytime of the year, but we've decided to add them to our holiday baking repertoire. Crunchy and dip-able, they are addictive and full of flavour possibilities and are a perfect holiday hostess gift. Join us in our kitchen as you learn how to create both sweet and savoury versions. In this class, you will combine ingredients for a variety of flavours, you'll shape dough into a log and bake it. Then you'll slice logs and bake again. Learn how to melt chocolate properly and dip the cookies for some added fun. Finally, we'll all have a chance to sip an espresso and enjoy the fruits of our labours. Everyone will take home a variety of biscotti to share with family and friends (or just keep for yourself!)
MENU: Almond Biscotti, Savoury Rosemary Biscotti
INSTRUCTOR: Maria Burjoski
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 - 16 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.