Are you obsessed with The Great British Baking show as much as we are? Then today's the day you'll want to join in the fun. We'll explore English baking traditions often featured on the show. We'll start by making a classic Victoria Sponge cake. Then we'll teach you how to make a "rough-puff" pastry that you will fill with your own sausage mixture to bake classic British sausage rolls. And for the finale, you'll make a delicious date sponge cake and drizzle it with homemade caramel sauce for the quintessential sticky toffee pudding. On Your Marks, Get Set - BAKE!
MENU: Victoria Sponge Cake, Homemade Puff Pastry, English Sausage Rolls, Sticky Toffee Pudding
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for participants 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with others in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 participants
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish