There is nothing more delicious or intensely satisfying than a flavourful curry. Whether you are craving a warm bowl of Thai curry or a well-seasoned Indian curry, these one pot meals are the perfect way to warm up in the winter season. Tonight you'll learn how to make a Thai curry paste from scratch and toast whole spices to create layers of flavours that will make your curry pop. You will grill up your own Homemade Naan Bread and then we'll finish the evening off with a delicious sweet treat. No more jarred sauces or package mixes here. Some come travel the curry world from the comfort of our kitchen.
MENU: Red Thai Curry Paste, Red Beef Curry with Sweet Potato, Spicy Hakka Eggplant, Homemade Naan Bread, Cardamon Espresso Brownies
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for participants 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with others in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 participants
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
Relish recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.