In the hands-on class, you and your child will work alongside each other to create a meal that is as mouthwatering and fun to prepare as well as to eat. We’ll walk you through important kitchen techniques like basic knife skills and stocking pantry essentials while learning how to combine flavours and ingredients to create a complete healthy meal. (This class is ideally suited to children aged 8 – 12)
Price includes one adult and one child. Surcharge applies for additional child.
MENU: Apple & Gruyere Crepes, Cabbage & Apple Coleslaw, Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce
Instructor: Lynne Barna
What To Expect in our Hands-On classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with parents and students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups up to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class
RELISH recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.