Love sushi? Now you can learn to make your own sushi rolls, cones and tempura for fun at home. You'll learn the secret to perfectly seasoned sushi rice, how to choose the right fish and how to create three different rolls. You'll get into the fun by making your own tempura vegetables to add to the sushi rolls and we'll show you how to make homemade miso soup from scratch. Come and see why sushi can be so fun to make at home.
MENU: Miso Soup, California Rolls, Inside Out Salmon Rolls, Tuna Hand Roll, Tempura Vegetables, Pickled Ginger
INSTRUCTOR: Lynne Barna
What To Expect in our Hands-On classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups up to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class and receive 1 point on your Relish Loyalty card.
RELISH recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.