Skip the crowded New Year's Eve scene and ring in 2020 with a decadent meal at home with a Sicilian twist.
1 ticket = 2 people.
Owners Maria and Donna-Marie will walk you though the steps to creating a delicious 3 course meal with ideas from Maria's recent culinary tour of Sicily. Enjoy this fun hands-on experience that you can go home and recreate for a special New Years celebration.
THE INSTRUCTOR: Maria Burjoski & Donna-Marie Pye
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 15% off in-store purchases the day of class
Relish recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.