Remember fondue? It's that social way of eating where you dip all sorts of nibbles and small bites in gooey melted cheese, broth or decadent chocolate? Aside from being downright delicious, its a fun, interactive way to eat with friends.
Tonight, bring along a few friends and learn to make three types of fondue. We'll start by blending two types of Swiss cheeses to make your own pot of cheese fondue. Next you'll prepare a pot of Thai broth for dipping various savouries to share with your group. Of course, we must finish with a delicious chocolate sensation. So come join the fun and celebrate winter - fondue style!
MENU: Classic Swiss Cheese Fondue, Thai Broth Fondue, S'mores Chocolate Fondue
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye & Lisa Eckhardt
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes:Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for participants 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with others in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 participants
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish