Indian cuisine delivers a feast for all the senses - with a delicate balance of flavours, textures, heat and colours. In tonight's hands-on class you'll work in teams to create a delicious Indian feast as we introduce you to key Indian spices and techniques to create restaurant favourites like Butter Chicken and Saag Paneer (Creamed Spinach with Fresh Cheese). To cool your palate we'll finish with a homemade ginger ice cream. (Please note: You will be rotating amongst the various cooking stations, so that we can be eating all the dishes at the same time, as is done in traditional Indian cuisine.)
MENU: Butter Chicken with Steamed Basmati Rice, Roasted Cauliflower and Sweet Potato with Cumin Yogurt, Saag Paneer (Creamed Spinach with Fresh Cheese), Mango Lassi Parfait
INSTRUCTOR: Donna-Marie Pye, P.H.Ec
What To Expect in our Hands-On classes: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are 3 hours, unless otherwise noted
- You will work with other students in groups up to 4
- You will be rotating amongst all the cooking stations
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive 15% off in-store purchases the day of class
RELISH recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.