Wusthof Classic Ikon Nakiri 7"
Count on Wüsthof's signature nakiri for high-performance chopping, slicing and mincing. A champion when it comes to prepping seasonal produce with ease and precision, this professional Asian-style vegetable knife is great for everything from ripe summer tomatoes to hearty winter squashes.
- Slender cleaver-shaped blade is designed to slice and chop, then scoop foods into your soup pot or salad bowl.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek, contoured synthetic handle.
- Crafted in Solingen, Germany.