Wusthof Crafter Chef Knife
Each knife in the Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles. Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, each Crafter blade is tempered to a 58º Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance.
The WÜSTHOF Crafter Cook’s Knife conquers any challenge in the kitchen. This all-purpose blade is the most important tool in the Crafter series designed for a variety of cutting tasks including; chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and disassembling. With its new wide blade, the knife is ideal for creating a rocking motion that ensures the edge easily glides through food. The half bolster reduces the weight of the knife and allows the entire length of the blade to be used while cutting.
- Wide blade is ideal for slicing, cutting, chopping and shredding all types of food
- Half Bolster reduces the weight of the knife and enables the whole blade to be re-sharpened
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic WÜSTHOF logo
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of the world Solingen/Germany