This long, slender tool makes fast work of grinding up those rock-hard chunks of fresh nutmeg. The sturdy plastic handle makes it easy to grip, while the razor-sharp stainless-steel blades do the hard work. As always with a sharp grater, be careful to keep your fingers clear--safety can be especially challenging when you're working with those slippery little spices. The Microplane spice grater also works well on nuts, dried hot peppers, ginger, and anything particularly tough or fibrous.
- Dimensions: 9" x 1" x 1 3/4"
- Grating Surface: 4 7/8" x 7/16"
- Soft grip handle
- Reusable protective cover included
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. TPE plastic handle.
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping weight: 6 oz