Thin baking mat with marks, in silicone-coated glass fibre canvas.
- Designed for making macaron shells.
- Use for cold and hot: withstands extreme temperatures (from -40°C à +230°C).
- Thin and very flexible mat: adaptable to all types and shapes of underlyhing baking support; does not affect the transmission of cold or heat.
- Non-stick: easy pastry removal, better visual appearance.
- Marks: ideal for calibrating macaron shells and other pastries; they facilitate macaron assembly.
- Simple to use and efficient:
- Large diameter: filling area.
- Small diameter: positioning of the nozzle at the center.
- Hygienic: easy to keep clean.
- Do not store folded. Do not heat alone on a tray.
- Care: dishwasher-safe. Dry thoroughly before storing flat.