Duties to include the following –
- Creating a welcoming environment for customers
- Making product recommendations and confidently describe and recommend products
- Assisting customers creating gift registries
- Taking bookings for cooking classes and private events
- Responding to email enquiries
- Fulfilling online orders
- Receiving and merchandising stock
- Producing and scheduling day-to-day content for social media platforms
Desired Skills –
- Experience using Shopify Admin and POS (helpful but not necessary)
- Experience running Social Media platforms for retail purposes
- Passion for cooking and a knowledge of cookware brands
- Previous retail experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Google Drive
The successful candidate will be scheduled 8 to 16 hours a week during regular store hours Monday to Friday 10-6 pm and Saturdays 10-5 pm. Additional store hours may be scheduled in the holiday period including longer opening hours (until 8 pm) and opening on Sundays in December.
Please send a resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and relevant experiences to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm on September 30, 2019.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.