COVID-19 UPDATE - NOVEMBER 20, 2020
Pleased Be Advised Of Our Store Guidelines
- It’s Espresso-ly important that if you or someone in your home is sick, please STAY HOME. You will not be granted entrance to the store if you are sick.
- Please Bee Kind And Wear A Protective Mask While Shopping
- Lettuce Do Each Other A Favour and Stay 6 Feet Apart. Look for our fun foot signs to be reminded.
- Our hand sanitizer station is located at the front of the store. Please sanitize your hands when you enter. We would be extree-mely grateful.
- Please be patient as we are only allowing 5 customers in the store at one time. If you feel you need extra time to shop, it’s best to make an appointment for a personal shopping experience.
- If you are not comfortable visiting our store we totally understand. Our online store remains open 24/7 and will continue to offer curbside pick up..
All entry and exit to the store will be through the front entrance. Our staff will greet you and proper sanitization practises will be maintained. There may be a wait as we will be limiting the number of customers in the store. Please do not bring your food or drinks (including coffee cups) into store. Thank you for your continued support.