In-Studio Cooking Cooking Camp Protocols
HEY KIDS, IT'S YOUR TIME TO GET BACK IN OUR KITCHEN!
Our popular cooking camps are back in-person starting in March and we can't wait to see you!
As new mandates are coming in, we are updating as quickly as we can. There are new protocols we have put in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Please read further to ensure you are able to abide by them. We will continue to evolve our protocols as new mandates come in. (January 31, 2022)
Highlights of Protocols:
- All attendees will be required to show proof of both vaccinations, plus fill out a Covid Questionnaire which will be sent a few days before each camp.
- All attendees (and staff) will be required to wear masks while walking around the studio (Region of Waterloo Face Covering By-Law). They can be removed while actively eating and drinking.
- To reduce the chance of airborne illness, all meals will be packed up to take home and share with your family.
- All attendees and staff will be required to sanitize their hands before entry into our premise.
- All attendees and staff will be required to withdraw from class if showing any Covid-19 symptoms. No refund will be given for any registration that needs to be cancelled.
- Due to the Ontario government regulation for social distancing, we are keeping our March Break cooking camps limited to 6 attendees.
- The cooking studio will be completely sanitized after each cooking session.
To Register For Cooking Camp: