Our staff is committed to following the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We'll continue to follow all protocols set out by the Provincial Government of Ontario and Region of Waterloo Public Health Department pertaining to the prevention and spread of COVID-19. With your co-operation, we are confident you can discover your love for great food in a safe manner. Below are the guidelines we are following to ensure both our customers and staff remain safe. Thank you for your continued support.
- Customers In Store: We are limiting the number of customers in store to 10. We have 1700 square feet of shopping space so there is plenty of space for people to walk around and still socially distance from one another.
- Masks: You must wear a mask before entering our store. All our employees will wear masks. We also have disposable masks available if you do not have one. If this is not possible for you, please shop online.
- Curbside Pickup Available: If you do not wish to enter the store, please call us when you are in the parking lot. We will happily bring out your packages to your car.
- Hand Sanitizer: Upon entering the studio, we ask you sanitize your hands. We continue to use food-safe sanitizer and public space sanitizer to sanitize any and all surfaces before, during and after class.
- Safe Social Distancing: We've rearranged our space to provide safe social distancing while shopping.
TOGETHER WE CAN BE SAFE