Whether you are a seasoned fish lover or just looking for new options to feed the ones in your family that aren't quite "hooked" then tonight's class is just for you. Versatile and simple, these fish-centric recipes will bring the best of the water's to your table. We will cover topics such as selecting fresh fish, determining doneness, roasting whole fish and cooking techniques such as searing, roasting, poaching and cooking "en papillote".
MENU: Salmon, Asparagus & Leek En Papilliote, Marinated Grilled Trout with Ginger-Peach Salsa, Pan Seared Cod with Olives, East Coast Fish Cakes with Lemon Aioli
Instructor: Donna-Marie Pye P.H.Ec
What To Expect In Our Hands-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional instructors.
- Classes are for participants 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will work with others in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish