Fall in love with French flavours all over again. Working alongside your special someone, you'll learn how roasting brings out the best flavours in everything from chicken to root vegetables. You'll learn how to perfectly poach eggs and whisk together a classic French sauce. Plus we’ll practise our knife skills as you learn to chop vegetables and herbs perfectly. Then we'll round out the romantic evening by creating a luxurious chocolate dessert that will melt your heart forever. Discover how fun and romantic it is to prepare a meal together. (PLEASE NOTE: Because you are working in groups, unfortunately we cannot offer substitutions or alternatives.)
1 TICKET = 1 COUPLEMENU: Port Fig Jam with Goat Cheese and Crostini, Frisée Salad with Poached Eggs and Crispy Lardons, Roasted Chicken with Tarragon Cream Sauce, Roasted Root Vegetables, Chocolat Fondant
Instructor: Donna-Marie Pye
What To Expect In Our Hand-On Classes: Great cooking isn’t about recipes – it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment lead by our qualified instructors.
- Classes are for students 16 years and older and are 3 hours in length
- You will often work with other guests in groups of 2 to 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 - 16 students
- You’ll be standing, working and cooking for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed toed shoes and have long-hair tied back
- You’ll enjoy a generous portion of each dish
- You’ll receive 1 Relish point on your Preferred Customer Card plus 15% discount on regular priced retail merchandise the night of the class.